Marketing automation is starting to get the attention it deserves. With the advancements in technology, it has become smarter, faster, and more reliable than ever. In fact, a recent study by Ascend2 says that 63% of companies who have begun utilizing marketing automation software into their processes see its benefits within 6 months.
Businesses of all types can benefit from it. These solutions are created to streamline marketers’ campaigns and lead management. This includes lead generation, segmentation, nurturing, scoring, and conversion. As the name suggests, it automates certain parts of the lead life cycle to optimize and improve marketing operations to increase revenue faster.
There are different types of marketing automation available for all businesses’ needs. These may be in the form of email marketing software, campaign management platforms, lead management solutions, and customer relationship management software, marketing analytics, and more.
Nonetheless, you don’t need to have all these software to make the most out of your marketing automation. You simply need to differentiate which tasks you need to automate, and which ones need personal, human touches to make your software even more effective. So, here’s how you can improve your marketing automation software.
1. Automate lead generation The aspect of marketing that automation software shines the most is in lead generation. By allocating such tasks to an intelligent solution, you can reach out to more people at a faster pace. Likewise, it frees you up to do more essential and critical responsibilities in the cycle such as nurturing leads and converting them into clients.
There are a lot of tools and options to choose from when it comes to automating your lead generation. Bringing back email marketing, for one, will help you fish for new leads within your pool of prospects.
One of the marketing automation software examples that can automate lead generation for you is W3rocks. It does so by extractin0]]-g contact details from any prospect information you input into their system. It also helps you find their correct contact information by experimenting with different variations of possible business email addresses. W3rocks also has a chatbots feature where it can convert visitors of your website into leads. It automatically connects to your visitors and captures lead data, which it can send to you directly.
2. Utilize lead scoring Lead scoring is an automated strategy that will help you narrow down your list for qualified leads. It scores leads according to their potential in getting through the end of the life cycle. It does so by tracking demographic data to provide a higher score to leads that fit your ideal buyer persona.
By maximizing the lead scoring system in your marketing automation software, you can avoid wasting time and energy on dead ends. You can then redirect your attention to potential leads with more chances of becoming your future client.
Having a lead scoring system within your marketing automation will help you hasten the processes in the lead funnel. It filters out unqualified leads to better streamline your sales cycle.
3. Maintain engagement through the right tools Your marketing automation software can also go beyond generating leads for you. It can also assist you in maintaining engagement with them. This can be done through trigger emails, integration of a customer relationship management (CRM) system, or connecting your platform with social media.
Through trigger emails, you can send automatic emails that are formatted and designed to answer basic and frequent customer questions such as pricing, plans, and other important details. This response emails are immediate so that you won’t miss out on any opportunities.
Likewise, CRM integrations can help you maintain contacts and other relevant information on your leads. This lets you get back to them anytime and ensure that your interactions are progressive and meaningful. Connecting your software with social media will also increase engagement with leads because they get to explore more about your brand through your channels.
4. Segment your leads Automating your interactions with your leads can take a lot of weight off your shoulder. It makes sure that no one is left behind while also keeping relevant information on your leads’ behaviors and demographics.
Nonetheless, you can make each interaction even more effective by personalizing them according to what your targets might prefer. You can do this by segmenting your leads depending on their demographics, past purchases, behaviors, locations, and others.
By grouping leads with similarities, you can tailor fit your email templates or other interactions according to their category’s needs and wants. For example, you can send promos or deals that are location-based to those from the same regions. In this way, you are sure that each of your interactions with them are relevant to each individual.
5. Make use of analytics One of the most important benefits of marketing automation platforms is its ability to collect relevant data. Whether this is from your leads or from every step of your marketing process, these software can keep track of any information you need.
Such feature is useful in improving your software. With it, you can identify the strengths and weaknesses of your software and the strategies you implemented. This lets you know which areas you need to improve on and which ones you can highlight further.
Analytics can also help you identify which part of the process is in need of automation. This helps you determine what other tools you will need to integrate into your marketing automation software to make sure that your operations and systems run smoothly.
The next step for your marketing automation software
Everyone aims to find the best marketing automation software out there for their business. However, this can prove to be a challenging task since there are so many available tools out there. To give you a headstart, you can check out this list of top rated marketing automation software solutions in 2020 to discover which one can suit your business needs.
And with these strategies, you can improve your chosen marketing automation software and enhance your experience with it. You don’t have to settle for what you have and adapt to it. You can mold it to adapt to your demands instead. So, don’t settle for anything less. The future for marketing automation continues to remain bright and full of possibilities for growth.